Solar System Heat Sensitive Mug [Review 2020]
- Holds 11 ounces of liquid
- Awesome color changing effect
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
- 6.2 x 5.9 x 4.6 inches
- Weight: 12 ounces
- Holds: 11 ounces
Now you can enjoy your milky tea in the Milky Way.
These mugs start off like a beautiful dark night sky. Stars against a black drop, but – this is where the magic starts – when you pour hot water in them, these mugs begin to change.
You know why you pour hot water on someone and they get angry? It’s kinda like that but instead of getting angry, these mugs reveal themselves to you.
I don’t mean that in a dirty way, by the way. The space mugs reveal planets in the solar system.
Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune AND they’ve even included Pluto in the mix.
I miss Pluto. He was a good planet, and ever since he was downgraded to be a dwarf planet the world has suffered. Let’s bring back pluto!
Also good products
- In order to activate cup the temperature of the hot liquid should be over 70°C/158°F. At that temperature, it is possible for the color of the mug to change
- Pour in the hot liquid and the constellations magically appear. Includes: Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Mars, Jupiter, Earth, Venus, Mercury
- You will be able to determine whether the coffee is cold by the color of the cup, so as to avoid drinking cold coffee
- A cool gift for the star lover, astronomer, or anyone looking for a place to put their coffee
- Hand washes only. Not microwave or dishwasher safe(Please wash before first-time use)
- LIQUID MUST BE VERY HOT** - HEAT ACTIVATED - Pour in VERY HOT liquid and watch the sun and planets magically appear in the night sky. Our mugs are thermochromic, which is a scientific word for space magic. We're not sure how it works, but we're certain ours is the best coffee mug for when you want one celestial thermal mug, but you get a whole new one when your Americano goes in.
- NOT DISHWASHER or MICROWAVE SAFE - Like all heat sensitive color changing mugs this mug must be hand washed and cannot be put in the microwave. Doing so can cause damage to the artwork. Hand washing only and avoiding dishwashers is critical as the color changing adhesive is quite sensitive. We have done tons of research on how to make the magic material more durable but at the moment this is the very best quality you can find for heat sensitive mugs.
- A PERFECT GIFT - For the star lover, star gazer, astronomer, astrologer, or anyone looking for a place to put their coffee. Almost all would get a kick out of it , there are a lot of gift mugs out there, but none that can promise to be such a quirky present. The mug comes in a great gift box, and is wonderful as a birthday gift, or Christmas present. Or, treat yourself to a well deserved cool gift.
- HIGH QUALITY and cool design, this mug will bring a smile to your day when you wake up in the morning and have that first cup of joe, tea or hot chocolate. 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
- HOLDS 10 oz. CERAMIC MUG - Enjoy your coffee, tea, juice, and milk or anyone looking for a place to put their coffee, hot chocolate, or tea. Great gifts for anyone
- A PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION - Top present under 30 dollars for a birthday, valentines day, mothers day or fathers day. Ideal for cheap Christmas stocking stuffers, Hanukkah, xmas secret santa, holiday office party or white elephant exchange gift.
- HEAT CHANGE MUG- Pour inThe hot liquid should be over 70°C/158°F, Solar System appear. Our mugs are thermochromatic, which is a scientific for magic
- HEAT SENSITIVE - Mug is hand wash ONLY, not safe for microwave or dishwasher
- Pore over your pour-over! This mug features beautiful original portraits of our solar system, and every time you enjoy a hot cup of coffee or cocoa, you can learn about each planet. As 19th century astronomer Maria Mitchell wrote, "You cannot study anything persistently for years without becoming learned..."
- 12 oz. ceramic mug. Comes in a colorful box.
- Color changing cups are microwave safe, but not dishwasher safe. Hand wash only. Don't soak.
- Click on "The Unemployed Philosophers Guild" near the product title to see more smart and clever gifts. UPG truly has presents of mind.
You may also like
Never again will you cry out in despair after letting your tea cool for way too long and ending up with lukewarm flavored water. This ceramic mug lets you control the temperature of the liquid it holds. Save settings for different drinks, adjust them remotely, and enjoy a perfect cup of tea or coffee.
We all know (or are) that certain someone who just loves coffee to death. And it can never be too strong! Now you can surprise them with this funny gift – Death Wish coffee. It’s the strongest coffee in the world, and it will definitely make them ask “Is the planet shaking, or is it just me?”.
It’s not procrastinating if you’re drinking coffee – it’s procaffinating! Lame jokes aside, this mug is the perfect gift for any lazy coffee lover. It will give you a productivity boost – if you’re okay with taking orders from a mug. So quit procrastinating – get shit done!
Get ready to regret you had to pull all those all-nighters without this product! Zest teas are blends with the highest caffeine content on the market, yet they give you none of those dreaded jitters. It’s all the benefits of a caffeine rush without the subsequent crash and burn.
Coffee is a drug… A warm delicious drug! We all know someone who’s addicted to coffee, and now you can help them show off their addiction with this prescription travel mug. It’ll keep the coffee warm and your brain clear. Just remember to refill the prescription frequently!
What says class better than a feces pun proudly displayed in your guest bathroom? This lavatory mist features jasmine and red tea, but the real star is the image of Pootin sitting on his horse, with a caption above him saying “I cover your filthy secrets. I bring odor to its knees”.
You’re really not supposed to drink more than a glass of wine, but you feel like you could gulp down the entire bottle? This wine glass was made to help with that exact problem! Big enough to hold a whole bottle, this glass has I Only Have Time for ONE Glass of Wine written on it in huge, block letters.
Make sure no one ever comes near your spare keys! Let’s face it – doormats and flower pots don’t make for the best hiding spots. After all, it’s where everybody keeps them. But hiding them inside fake, but realistic dog poop will surely do the trick of repelling potential thieves.
If your cat could talk, you’d definitely get into trouble for buying this. But she can’t, so you can go about your business, trying to make your loved ones think she can. This gift box is empty, but it features images of the animal translator collar that’s allegedly inside.
If regular journal keeping just isn’t something you can see yourself doing, Keri Smith has the right task for you. In Wreck This Journal, she invites you to poke holes through pages, deface scrapbook photos, and the like. If you’re wondering what exactly you’d end up with, you know what to do.
Be the author of the next book you’ll read. If that sounds interesting, get your hands on Finish This Book, the work of bestselling author Keri Smith and, of course, yourself. You’ll start by undergoing secret intelligence training, but nobody really knows where your journey will take you.
There’s no way to track time that’s quite as mesmerizingly beautiful as with this unique hourglass. Placed on an elegant wooden base, it uses a hidden magnet to pull down ferrous sand. While falling, the sand creates lovely stalagmites you can admire for a lot longer than the one-minute countdown.
Take your gaming sessions to a whole other level by using a great-looking, high-performance keyboard. Its top-quality injection molded keycaps make it perfect for gamers, programmers and writers alike. LED effects with three different brightness settings add a touch of cool to your devices.
Learn how to take truly stunning photos without having to memorize any technical terms. This book contains only information that’s useful to you when you’re ready to snap that perfect shot. Not to mention that it’s packed with gorgeous examples of professional photography.