LifeStraw Personal Water Filter [Review 2020]
- Removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria
- Filters 1000 gallons of water
- Each purchase provides clean water to school children in need
- 7.9 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches
- 1.6 ounces
This invention is literally a life saver.
So many people in the world only have dirty water to drink. Water that contains bacteria and germs and disease.
But LifeStraw is here to save the day. It’s a filtration straw that removes bacteria nd protozoa and leaves your water pretty damn safe.
It was the Time invention of the year. So that’s pretty incredible.
Take it travelling with you just in case. Or just get it at home and demonstrate it by drinking dirty puddle water.
Batteries not included. Because it doesn’t need batteries.
And if you want to be a good dude, get one. For every LifeStraw sold in North America they provide a year of clean drinking water to a child in a developing country.
That’s very cool.
Also good products
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters) of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches.BPA Free materials
- Reusable LifeStraw Go BPA-free water bottle filters water while drinking; great for travel, backpacking, camping, and emergency kits
- Award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane water filter removes bacteria and protozoa from lakes, streams to ensure safe, clean drinking water
- 2-stage activated carbon filter reduces odor, chlorine and leaves zero aftertaste
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites without chemicals, iodine or batteries
- Durable, 23-ounce, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan and features a food-grade silicone mouthpiece; replacement filters available separately
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and International travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0.1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of microplastics
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; Includes one Sawyer MINI filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
- Hollow fiber Membrane: 0.2 micron pore size. Removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of protozoa, and 99.999% of Micro plastics
- Carbon fiber capsule: improves taste while reducing lead, other heavy metals, chlorine and Organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, voc)
- Performance: exceeds US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites. Exceeds NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead and other heavy metals
- Longevity/lifetime: 2, 000 liters/500 gallons (hollow fiber Membrane) 100 liters/26.4 gallons (replaceable carbon capsule)
- Make an impact: for every Life Straw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year
You may also like
Impromptu picnics can now become your reality with this pocket blanket – the smallest blanket you’ll ever own! It’s amazingly small, but it folds out into a huge 63″x44″ blanket. It is water, puncture and tear resistant. Perfect for picnics, festivals and trips of any kind!
Wouldn’t you say you’re in need of a special backpack, one that can easily fit into a pocket of a regular backpack? Of course you are! But apart from being foldable, this one is extra light, highly durable, and has 25 liters of storage space. It’s everything an outdoorsy person could ever want.
The best thing to hit the water in years, this cool aquabike will enable you to fly across the water by simply bouncing up and down. The fastest speed you can reach is 17mph, and the best thing is that this product doesn’t feature any kind of motor, which makes it extremely eco-friendly.
So you’ve always wanted to be a sorcerer. Sorry to burst your bubble, but magic isn’t real! Or…is it?? No, it’s not, but you can at least pretend that it is with this awesome Mystical Fire. Just throw one or two packets into any fire (indoor and outdoor) and watch it spew colorful flames!
These glow-in-the-dark pebbles can serve so many purposes. They can light your pathway in the yard, they can be used in aquariums, and they can help fairies build their castles. They are eco-friendly and completely safe, and they work by absorbing light during the day. No maintenance required!
The Predator’s job would have been a lot simpler if he’d had this! Made for iOS, this thermal imager would have spotted Schwarzenegger in no time. So remember, if you’re hunting Arnold, this gadget is key! Oh, and we guess you can also use it to spot wildlife and stuff…
Sleeping on the floor while hiking is a drag, and bringing a hammock can be so tiresome – but not anymore! This great 25L backpack has space for all your gear, and it also has a built-in hammock which is easy to install and use. You won’t ever have to worry where you’re gonna sleep!
Don’t you hate it when your water bottle refuses to break? When it doesn’t retain smells from liquids? When it keeps your cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot? Or worst of all, when you notice it never leaks? If the answer to all these questions is yes, make sure to steer clear of MIRA water bottles.
Keep your feet forever dry without having to put up with rain boots or multiple pairs of socks at once. Instead, protect them with a single pair that consists of a sturdy knit exterior, a waterproof membrane and an antibacterial lining. These three layers will keep all moisture at bay.
What says class better than a feces pun proudly displayed in your guest bathroom? This lavatory mist features jasmine and red tea, but the real star is the image of Pootin sitting on his horse, with a caption above him saying “I cover your filthy secrets. I bring odor to its knees”.
You’re really not supposed to drink more than a glass of wine, but you feel like you could gulp down the entire bottle? This wine glass was made to help with that exact problem! Big enough to hold a whole bottle, this glass has I Only Have Time for ONE Glass of Wine written on it in huge, block letters.
Make sure no one ever comes near your spare keys! Let’s face it – doormats and flower pots don’t make for the best hiding spots. After all, it’s where everybody keeps them. But hiding them inside fake, but realistic dog poop will surely do the trick of repelling potential thieves.
If your cat could talk, you’d definitely get into trouble for buying this. But she can’t, so you can go about your business, trying to make your loved ones think she can. This gift box is empty, but it features images of the animal translator collar that’s allegedly inside.
If regular journal keeping just isn’t something you can see yourself doing, Keri Smith has the right task for you. In Wreck This Journal, she invites you to poke holes through pages, deface scrapbook photos, and the like. If you’re wondering what exactly you’d end up with, you know what to do.
Be the author of the next book you’ll read. If that sounds interesting, get your hands on Finish This Book, the work of bestselling author Keri Smith and, of course, yourself. You’ll start by undergoing secret intelligence training, but nobody really knows where your journey will take you.
There’s no way to track time that’s quite as mesmerizingly beautiful as with this unique hourglass. Placed on an elegant wooden base, it uses a hidden magnet to pull down ferrous sand. While falling, the sand creates lovely stalagmites you can admire for a lot longer than the one-minute countdown.
Take your gaming sessions to a whole other level by using a great-looking, high-performance keyboard. Its top-quality injection molded keycaps make it perfect for gamers, programmers and writers alike. LED effects with three different brightness settings add a touch of cool to your devices.
Learn how to take truly stunning photos without having to memorize any technical terms. This book contains only information that’s useful to you when you’re ready to snap that perfect shot. Not to mention that it’s packed with gorgeous examples of professional photography.