Air Strike Catapult [Review 2020]
- Unique and innovative children's toys
- Tested for safety and durability
- Portable and easy to use
- 6 spiked balls included
- Pivoting launch base for quick adjustments
- Includes 6 spiked balls
- Supergrip feet stick to desktop
- Launches foam balls up to 40 feet
- 7.2 x 7.5 x 8.2 inches
Does you neighbour keep throwing his dog poo onto your lawn? Then get back at him with this Air Strike Catapult. It can fire up to 30 ft, i.e. perfectly over your fence and onto his barbecue.
You can dress up like a mediaeval battler and do it if you like. You’ll feel like a viking hoard taking on everyone in their sight.
It’s so easy to use too. Even kids can use it, and they don’t even know how to drive a car. Some kids don’t even know how to TALK. Silly kids. Glad I never was one.
Get a bunch of these catapults and pretend to be Mel Gibson in Braveheart. Destroy your neighbours and wear a tartan dress.
Also good products
- Comes complete with all pieces pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Glue included
- Suitable for beginner model makers
- Easy to understand instructions
- Comes complete with all pieces precut and ready to assemble with easy instructions
- Fire small clay balls, included, and other soft projectiles over fifteen feet
- High quality machined real wood pieces and tension strings
- Easy to make
- 4-Piece set includes wooden catapult with 3 bean bag balls
- Wooden castle toy accessory has rolling wheels
- Catapult has functional tension band to toss balls short distance
- Encourages open-ended, imaginative play - inspire your child to play without a screen
- For ages 3 years and up, package measures 9"L x 6"W x 10"H
- DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS AND LEARN AT THE SAME TIME with this historical medieval battleground based catapult that demonstrates the launching power of a catapult and teaches principles of science and help kids, children to learn and educate themselves on physics and mechanics too.
- EDUCATIONAL SCIENCE TOY MAKE A COOL FUN GAME for kids, children, boys, girls, adults, and everyone in the family at home, office or party time. Let your kids have a great time with this shooting game for kids at the next birthday party, or children’s get together. Makes a great educational gift for everyone. Let you and your kids and family have hours of indoor fun with this science toy.
- NO BATTERIES OR POWER NEEDED. This mechanical educational game toy needs no batteries and works on the mechanical principles of static and kinetic energy using a rubber band to store energy when stretched to change it to kinetic energy when released to shoot and catapult launch a foam ball at targets. Includes 6 foam balls each about 1.25 inches in diameter.
- WITH SUCTION CUPS MOUNTS TO HOLD CATAPULT STEADY ON DESKTOP. Suction cups at the feet of the base hold the catapult steady on a tabletop or desk top. Makes a great tabletop game at home or a desktop game at the office to relieve stress and have fun at the office. Easy to set up with light assembly.
- TEACHES MEDIEVAL HISTORY AND ENCOURAGES LEARNING ABOUT PHYSICS - Gives Knowledge Leonardo Da Vinci Inventions and trebuchet catapults, this cool fun science educational toy will give you, your children and family hours of fun, laughter and make a big success of your birthday parties, get together at home, office and everywhere.
You may also like
So wow! Much memes! If you’re into memes, this is the perfect game for you. Compete with your friends and see who can come up with the funniest memes. You can play this game all afternoon, stop to order a pizza, and then just keep playing. We know what you want to say. “Shut up and take my money!” We will, thanks!
Don’t have any friends? That’s sad… But Cozmo can turn that around. This cute little robot will provide hours upon hours of fun. You can program him to do stuff, but he also learns, plans, plots and adapts to you. He even remembers your face, voice and personality. Finally, a friend you’ll never get tired of!
When we were kids, we had to entertain ourselves with MS Paint. Now, kids can literally paint in the air with this 3D printing pen! It’s completely child-friendly, can work with many colors and is great for developing their creativity. Just give them this cool gadget and watch them soar!
We know you’ve always dreamed of having bears eat babies! Right? Riiight? Well, we hope not. But in this hilarious game, you can build both bears and babies and let your creativity run wild while trying to strategically outplay other players. Weird Great fun for the whole family!
Want to shock your friends? This game is perfect! Give each of them a handle and let the fun begin. The one with the slowest reaction time gets zapped! If you love to prank, this is a fun way to laugh at your friends’ expense. Perfect for an electrifying time at your next party!
What says class better than a feces pun proudly displayed in your guest bathroom? This lavatory mist features jasmine and red tea, but the real star is the image of Pootin sitting on his horse, with a caption above him saying “I cover your filthy secrets. I bring odor to its knees”.
You’re really not supposed to drink more than a glass of wine, but you feel like you could gulp down the entire bottle? This wine glass was made to help with that exact problem! Big enough to hold a whole bottle, this glass has I Only Have Time for ONE Glass of Wine written on it in huge, block letters.
Make sure no one ever comes near your spare keys! Let’s face it – doormats and flower pots don’t make for the best hiding spots. After all, it’s where everybody keeps them. But hiding them inside fake, but realistic dog poop will surely do the trick of repelling potential thieves.
If your cat could talk, you’d definitely get into trouble for buying this. But she can’t, so you can go about your business, trying to make your loved ones think she can. This gift box is empty, but it features images of the animal translator collar that’s allegedly inside.
If regular journal keeping just isn’t something you can see yourself doing, Keri Smith has the right task for you. In Wreck This Journal, she invites you to poke holes through pages, deface scrapbook photos, and the like. If you’re wondering what exactly you’d end up with, you know what to do.
Be the author of the next book you’ll read. If that sounds interesting, get your hands on Finish This Book, the work of bestselling author Keri Smith and, of course, yourself. You’ll start by undergoing secret intelligence training, but nobody really knows where your journey will take you.
There’s no way to track time that’s quite as mesmerizingly beautiful as with this unique hourglass. Placed on an elegant wooden base, it uses a hidden magnet to pull down ferrous sand. While falling, the sand creates lovely stalagmites you can admire for a lot longer than the one-minute countdown.
Take your gaming sessions to a whole other level by using a great-looking, high-performance keyboard. Its top-quality injection molded keycaps make it perfect for gamers, programmers and writers alike. LED effects with three different brightness settings add a touch of cool to your devices.
Learn how to take truly stunning photos without having to memorize any technical terms. This book contains only information that’s useful to you when you’re ready to snap that perfect shot. Not to mention that it’s packed with gorgeous examples of professional photography.