3D Printing Pen Set For Kids [Review 2022]
- Kit includes everything you need
- Ages 8+
- Safe and easy for kids to use
- 5.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches
- 8.3 ounces
Drawing is so two dimensional. Until now!
Introducing the 3D Printing Pen. Now you can bring your creations to life like you’re Doctor Frankenstein himself.
This pen draws on paper, but magically draws upwards as well.
This is more of a game changer than when reptiles sprouted wings and were like “cool, I can fly now”.
If I had this when I was a kid it would have blown my mind.
Heck, it blows my mind right now!
Imagine the 3D figures you could create with this. You could draw a house, then park your toy car in the garage.
You’re only limited by your imagination.
Give one to the budding artist in your life and watch them bring their wildest fantasies to life right in front of your very eyes.
Also good products
- Turn your ordinary drawings into 3D works of art
- Stepless speed slider lets you regulate flow for optimal control of material while you're drawing
- New: ultrasonic sealed nozzle is nearly clog-proof and provides market leading durability
- The Super 3D Printing Pen is great for kids, artists and engineers of all ages
- Kit includes 3 colors of ABS plastic filament A/C adapter and slim, ergonomic touch pen with 1 year limited warranty
- Unlike other puzzle box toys that turn out disappointing & dull, the patented, award-winning Shashibo fidget box features 36 rare earth magnets for an innovative design that transforms into over 70 shapes. Fits comfortably in the hand for hours of mind-challenging fun, stimulate the senses with unlimited creative possibility! Can you master the Shape-Shifting Box?
- Nothing compares to the quality & unique design of the Shashibo, durably constructed of premium injection-mold plastic, 36 rare earth magnets, and a tear-proof, matte or high-gloss surface. Each magnetic puzzle features 4 unique, artistic patterns of vibrant, mesmerizing artwork, for an ever-changing array of beauty at your fingertips.
- Collect & Connect – With the strong internal magnet system of our fidget puzzle boxes, you can connect multiple magnetic cubes to build even larger structures and sculptures – for the ultimate satisfying magnetic fidget toy and brain teaser. Collect all 12 designs to create vibrantly patterned, spellbinding 3D art!
- A Transformational Gift – Our fidget magnet cubes make great sensory stimulation puzzle gifts and STEAM & STEM toy gifts for all ages. With every satisfying click, our shape shifting puzzle box ’s calming, therapeutic effect soothes away stress & nerves. Try our Gift Box Set of 4: the ultimate fidget toy set for loved ones to build killer extended structures!
- At Fun in Motion Toys, we create toys that stimulate the mind, body & imagination. Designed in the U.S. and Germany, our award-winning magnet cube is made to challenge the senses and build skill & coordination and bring people together for hours of fun. Your happiness is our #1 goal! If you need any help with your Shashibo transforming cube, our Happiness Engineers are standing by. Click our Storefront to see our entire range of toys.
- Lightweight, portable machine to apply edge-to-edge adhesive to items up to 2.5 inches wide and 1/16 inch thick
- Small, compact design that takes up less space and uses the same refills as the older models 2.5 inch Create-A-Sticker and XRN250
- Includes 10 feet of permanent adhesive; Refill cartridges available with either acid-free permanent or repositionable adhesive
- Easy to use for the whole family. Simply insert item, turn knob, tear, peel and stick
- Measures 5.5 x 5.5 x 6.5 inches;
- 1.The backpack set includes 1 school bag, 1 lunch bag ,1 Pen Case ,School bag: Breathable and comfortable,sponge mesh material to ease kids back and shoulder,Adjustable padded shoulder straps for cushioned comfort. Lunch Bag :one bottle mesh pocket;carry adjustable shoulder strap ,light enough for kids to carry easily ;carry on top;Inner elastic band to hold small fork and knife and soup spoon handle
- 2.Material: Backpack and Pencial Case : Durable 300D Polyester ; Lunch Bag: Polyester; Lining Material:EVA+PE Cotton
- 3.Size: Fashion Backpack: 11"x 17"x5"(L*H*W）. Lunch Bag: 7.5"x9.45"x3.1"(L*H*W）;Type:1-2 Persons. Pen Bag:8.66"x1.77"x4.33"(L*H*W）
- 4.Hight Quality :Vivid 3D printing design, eye-catching and impressive;air cushion belt carrying system, adjustable shoulder strap, durable and comfortable to carry,smooth double zippers
- 5.Children's Backpacks for preschool, kindergarten, elementary school, and middle school,Lunch bag perfect used for school, office, shopping, sport, travelling, camping, driving and etc
You may also like
If there ever were a marathon in writing stuff by hand, you’d be the first one to cross your t’s and dot your i’s. Designed to minimize the strain on your fingers and hand, this pen fits snugly, yet comfortably around your index finger. As a result, you need to put in less effort to actually do the writing.
Don’t have any friends? That’s sad… But Cozmo can turn that around. This cute little robot will provide hours upon hours of fun. You can program him to do stuff, but he also learns, plans, plots and adapts to you. He even remembers your face, voice and personality. Finally, a friend you’ll never get tired of!
We know you’ve always dreamed of having bears eat babies! Right? Riiight? Well, we hope not. But in this hilarious game, you can build both bears and babies and let your creativity run wild while trying to strategically outplay other players. Weird Great fun for the whole family!
What says class better than a feces pun proudly displayed in your guest bathroom? This lavatory mist features jasmine and red tea, but the real star is the image of Pootin sitting on his horse, with a caption above him saying “I cover your filthy secrets. I bring odor to its knees”.
You’re really not supposed to drink more than a glass of wine, but you feel like you could gulp down the entire bottle? This wine glass was made to help with that exact problem! Big enough to hold a whole bottle, this glass has I Only Have Time for ONE Glass of Wine written on it in huge, block letters.
Make sure no one ever comes near your spare keys! Let’s face it – doormats and flower pots don’t make for the best hiding spots. After all, it’s where everybody keeps them. But hiding them inside fake, but realistic dog poop will surely do the trick of repelling potential thieves.
If your cat could talk, you’d definitely get into trouble for buying this. But she can’t, so you can go about your business, trying to make your loved ones think she can. This gift box is empty, but it features images of the animal translator collar that’s allegedly inside.
If regular journal keeping just isn’t something you can see yourself doing, Keri Smith has the right task for you. In Wreck This Journal, she invites you to poke holes through pages, deface scrapbook photos, and the like. If you’re wondering what exactly you’d end up with, you know what to do.
Be the author of the next book you’ll read. If that sounds interesting, get your hands on Finish This Book, the work of bestselling author Keri Smith and, of course, yourself. You’ll start by undergoing secret intelligence training, but nobody really knows where your journey will take you.
There’s no way to track time that’s quite as mesmerizingly beautiful as with this unique hourglass. Placed on an elegant wooden base, it uses a hidden magnet to pull down ferrous sand. While falling, the sand creates lovely stalagmites you can admire for a lot longer than the one-minute countdown.
Take your gaming sessions to a whole other level by using a great-looking, high-performance keyboard. Its top-quality injection molded keycaps make it perfect for gamers, programmers and writers alike. LED effects with three different brightness settings add a touch of cool to your devices.
Learn how to take truly stunning photos without having to memorize any technical terms. This book contains only information that’s useful to you when you’re ready to snap that perfect shot. Not to mention that it’s packed with gorgeous examples of professional photography.