Remote Control Millennium Falcon Quad [Review 2021]
- Use inside or outside
- 200 foot range
- Authentic sounds and lights
- 9.5 x 7 x 1.9 inches
- 1.55 pounds
Get the ship that made the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs, even though a parsec is a unit of distance.
The Millenium Falcon is the coolest, most badass ship in the Star Wars universe. You can become Han Solo and fly it around yourself. This ship uses drone technology to fly, and you can use it to creep into your brother’s bedroom and freak him out!
There’s something awesome about controlling a flying vehicle. You can see why all cool people learn how to fly planes. Like the lead giner of Iron Maiden. He flies planes. Bruce Dickinson is his name. John Travolta as wel. You know, Danny Zuko from Grease. How cool are those guys? Answer, VERY cool.
Also good products
- Now you can fly the most iconic ship in the Star Wars universe: the Millennium Falcon Quad with iconic LED lights and authentic sounds!
- The Millennium Falcon uses 4 rotors concealed on the body of the ship for agile, space-like flight!
- Its 2.4Ghz communication lets you control the Millennium Falcon up to 200 feet away! Activates its hyper-drive stunt with the push of a button!
- The Millennium Falcon is for star fighters aged 8+. 6 x AA batteries required for operation. For indoors and outdoors use.
- Includes: 1 Millennium Falcon Quad, 1 Remote Control, 1 Instruction Guide
- Hermitshell Hard Travel Storage Carrying Case Bag
- Protect your favorite device from bumps dents and scratches
- Made to fit Air Hogs Star Wars Remote Control Ultimate Millennium Falcon Quad
- Material:EVA ;Color: Black
- Case only (toys are not included)
- BRING THE MAGIC OF STAR WARS HOME: This colossal 27” x 20”, Millennium Falcon Drone features a light-up cockpit with Chewie and Han Solo figures inside.
- STUNNING DETAILS: Included are detailed Han and Chewie figures, LED subspace hyper drive, and authentic lights and sounds
- SOPHISTICATED ENGINEERING: Experience a smooth, high-performance flight with 2.4GHz communication for range up to 250ft, a barometric pressure height lock system and 6-axis gyro.
- RANGE UP TO 250 FEET AWAY
- The Star Wars RC Millennium Falcon XL is for ages 14+ and requires 4 AA batteries (not included). Star exploring the galaxy today!
- w/tracking by JP post
- Arousal micromachine remote control Millennium Falcon of Star Wars Force
- Battery type: AAA alkaline battery: 2
- (C) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. (R) and/or TM & (C)2015 HASBRO.
- Target age: 4 years old and over
You may also like
Don’t have any friends? That’s sad… But Cozmo can turn that around. This cute little robot will provide hours upon hours of fun. You can program him to do stuff, but he also learns, plans, plots and adapts to you. He even remembers your face, voice and personality. Finally, a friend you’ll never get tired of!
When we were kids, we had to entertain ourselves with MS Paint. Now, kids can literally paint in the air with this 3D printing pen! It’s completely child-friendly, can work with many colors and is great for developing their creativity. Just give them this cool gadget and watch them soar!
We know you’ve always dreamed of having bears eat babies! Right? Riiight? Well, we hope not. But in this hilarious game, you can build both bears and babies and let your creativity run wild while trying to strategically outplay other players. Weird Great fun for the whole family!
Let’s get real – we are all still waiting for our letter from Hogwarts. While you’re waiting, why not bring some magic into your home with this wand remote control. With 13 spells…erm…codes to choose from and learn, you can feel just like Harry! Just flick and swish!
What says class better than a feces pun proudly displayed in your guest bathroom? This lavatory mist features jasmine and red tea, but the real star is the image of Pootin sitting on his horse, with a caption above him saying “I cover your filthy secrets. I bring odor to its knees”.
You’re really not supposed to drink more than a glass of wine, but you feel like you could gulp down the entire bottle? This wine glass was made to help with that exact problem! Big enough to hold a whole bottle, this glass has I Only Have Time for ONE Glass of Wine written on it in huge, block letters.
Make sure no one ever comes near your spare keys! Let’s face it – doormats and flower pots don’t make for the best hiding spots. After all, it’s where everybody keeps them. But hiding them inside fake, but realistic dog poop will surely do the trick of repelling potential thieves.
If your cat could talk, you’d definitely get into trouble for buying this. But she can’t, so you can go about your business, trying to make your loved ones think she can. This gift box is empty, but it features images of the animal translator collar that’s allegedly inside.
If regular journal keeping just isn’t something you can see yourself doing, Keri Smith has the right task for you. In Wreck This Journal, she invites you to poke holes through pages, deface scrapbook photos, and the like. If you’re wondering what exactly you’d end up with, you know what to do.
Be the author of the next book you’ll read. If that sounds interesting, get your hands on Finish This Book, the work of bestselling author Keri Smith and, of course, yourself. You’ll start by undergoing secret intelligence training, but nobody really knows where your journey will take you.
There’s no way to track time that’s quite as mesmerizingly beautiful as with this unique hourglass. Placed on an elegant wooden base, it uses a hidden magnet to pull down ferrous sand. While falling, the sand creates lovely stalagmites you can admire for a lot longer than the one-minute countdown.
Take your gaming sessions to a whole other level by using a great-looking, high-performance keyboard. Its top-quality injection molded keycaps make it perfect for gamers, programmers and writers alike. LED effects with three different brightness settings add a touch of cool to your devices.
Learn how to take truly stunning photos without having to memorize any technical terms. This book contains only information that’s useful to you when you’re ready to snap that perfect shot. Not to mention that it’s packed with gorgeous examples of professional photography.