Front Page New York Times Puzzle [Review 2023]
Also good products
- 【Front】This rotary knob is used to enter the password to open the box. The password is set at the time of assembly. It cannot be changed when finished. The password is a three-digit number. You have 810 choices between 000 to 999, But 190 combinations were not available, please refer to the manual for details.
- 【Back】There are two holes in the back that can insert the key, open the box and rotate the key so that the inner tray can open and rise.【Top】Rotate the gear to open a small space at the top.
- 【Bottom】At the bottom you can record the password you set, and there laser engraved the method of how to enter the password:Anticlockwise 2 circles to digit 1; Clockwise 1 circles to digit 2; Anticlockwise 0 circles to digit 3, Then the box will be open!
- 【Inside】There's a little tray inside to keep your little secret or surprise for somebody! You can put in a strawberry or a ring.
- 【Matters Needing Attention】Be careful to connect the parts in a complete and solid way to ensure that it runs well. Don't put it in a wet place.
- Baby It's Cold Outside - New Yorker Cover by Artist Ana Juan, originally published on February 8th, 2010
- 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Finished Puzzle Size: 26.625''x19.25''
- Made in the USA
- Recommended Age: 13+ Years
- Skating in the Park - New Yorker Cover by Artist Ilonka Karasz, originally published on February 4th, 1961
- 750 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Finished Puzzle Size: 24''x18''
- Made in the USA
- Recommended Age: 10+ Years
- Track important events like birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and other special occasions so you don’t forget.
- Keep up with activities such as meetings, dates, appointments, and deadlines.
- Organize work projects and tasks to stay on track throughout the year.
- Jot down ideas and keep a running “to do” list of things you want to accomplish.
- Set reminders for yourself to motivate yourself to reach your goals.
You may also like
This new take on an old puzzle adds depth to the game. By connecting the puzzle with your device, you’re able to render the flipping in 3d to rewatch and understand where you’re slow. You can even battle your friends with the awesome new technology!
We’ve all dreamed of flying the Millennium Falcon, and now you can do it without facing grave danger from the Dark Side! Just grab this remote control toy and have the time of your life experiencing the ultimate flying adventure. And it has LED lights and goes pew-pew!!
If you’re looking for a book that you really can’t pleasure yourself to, this is the one. Strangely interesting, this book is full of random images, and it will definitely not put you in the mood for self-pleasure. Don’t believe us? Well, we challenge you to find even one photo that will get you hot!
What better way to express gratitude and thank someone than by turning it into a story they can tell for years to come. And do you think anyone could forget a MASSIVE thank you card? We think not. It’s such a cool gift! Especially since it comes in a huge envelope with a big, funny stamp!
Do you have that special someone who you want to eat a bag of dicks? Make their day and send them some! These yummy gummy dicks are perfect for munching, and can even be sucked. They come in a variety of colors, and feature a lovely gold “Eat a bag of dicks” card. So thoughtful!
Make your friends hate you in the most hilarious way possible – by sending prank packages with awfully embarrassing stuff written all over them. Do it anonymously or leave a note, but if you choose the confetti bomb version, prepare to feel the need to wait for the delivery hidden behind the bushes.
Finally, a polite way to once and for all deal with your know-it-all friend or family member! If they think they can solve any puzzle mankind has ever come up with, prove them wrong and make them wait before they can enjoy drinking a glass of their favorite wine, all at the same time.
If your friends and family aren’t taking the hint, make them leave you alone by getting them absorbed in a brainteaser. Freeing the marble from this glass bottle is tougher than it may seem, but while others are preoccupied with the task at hand, you’ll be free to lock down your own bottle.
Being bored on the toilet is just the worst, isn’t it? Not anymore! Time in the bathroom doesn’t have to be wasted with this novelty Sudoku toilet paper. So get to solving these awesome puzzles, wipe away the boredom and bring a smile to anyone’s face – both yourself and your guests!
What says class better than a feces pun proudly displayed in your guest bathroom? This lavatory mist features jasmine and red tea, but the real star is the image of Pootin sitting on his horse, with a caption above him saying “I cover your filthy secrets. I bring odor to its knees”.
You’re really not supposed to drink more than a glass of wine, but you feel like you could gulp down the entire bottle? This wine glass was made to help with that exact problem! Big enough to hold a whole bottle, this glass has I Only Have Time for ONE Glass of Wine written on it in huge, block letters.
Make sure no one ever comes near your spare keys! Let’s face it – doormats and flower pots don’t make for the best hiding spots. After all, it’s where everybody keeps them. But hiding them inside fake, but realistic dog poop will surely do the trick of repelling potential thieves.
If your cat could talk, you’d definitely get into trouble for buying this. But she can’t, so you can go about your business, trying to make your loved ones think she can. This gift box is empty, but it features images of the animal translator collar that’s allegedly inside.
If regular journal keeping just isn’t something you can see yourself doing, Keri Smith has the right task for you. In Wreck This Journal, she invites you to poke holes through pages, deface scrapbook photos, and the like. If you’re wondering what exactly you’d end up with, you know what to do.
Be the author of the next book you’ll read. If that sounds interesting, get your hands on Finish This Book, the work of bestselling author Keri Smith and, of course, yourself. You’ll start by undergoing secret intelligence training, but nobody really knows where your journey will take you.
There’s no way to track time that’s quite as mesmerizingly beautiful as with this unique hourglass. Placed on an elegant wooden base, it uses a hidden magnet to pull down ferrous sand. While falling, the sand creates lovely stalagmites you can admire for a lot longer than the one-minute countdown.
Take your gaming sessions to a whole other level by using a great-looking, high-performance keyboard. Its top-quality injection molded keycaps make it perfect for gamers, programmers and writers alike. LED effects with three different brightness settings add a touch of cool to your devices.
Learn how to take truly stunning photos without having to memorize any technical terms. This book contains only information that’s useful to you when you’re ready to snap that perfect shot. Not to mention that it’s packed with gorgeous examples of professional photography.