Lazy Glasses For Reading and Watching [Review 2020]
- Can be worn of eyeglasses
- Helps prevent neck and eye strain
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- 4 ounces
- One size fits most adults
We’ve all tried reading while lying down and it’s the worst. You arms get tired holding the book up, your neck gets sore from arching up to read the pages, your brain gets tired from the stress of it all.
But now there is a funky new pair of glasses that will let you lie back and read. It uses mirrors to make all the angles WORK. It’s not just reading either. You can now lie on your back and watch TV like Zeus himself would.
You COULD also use these glasses to look at your shoes while walking, but I think that might put you in danger of bumping into things. TRY IT IF YOU DARE. You have been warned.
Also good products
- 🌟 PROTECT YOUR EYES AND SPINE：Are great for preventing neck cramps or eye strain.
- 🌟 90º VISION：Turn your view to a downward 90 degree angle, eliminating the need for head movement.
- 🌟 YOUNG FASHION: Wearing this lazy glasses, you can enjoy lying down watching TV and lying on the pleasant feeling of reading.
- 🌟 BED PRISM SPECTACLES: It's the best for the people who don't want to move. And it’s a practical and thoughtful gift.
- 🌟 100% AFTER-SALE GUARANTEE:If you're not happy with it, ship it back and we will refund your money. We Offer 100% Money Back Guarantee.And if you have any question about the vinmax prism glasses, pls contact us freely.
- ✅ GREAT BENEFIT TO HEALTH - No more stiff neck, mountains of pillows, or straining to get comfortable while reading or watching TV in bed. Prism bed spectacles allow users to read text or watch television from a lying down position, without having to crane or bend their neck, prevent neck and eye strain from awkward and uncomfortable reading positions
- ✅ ONE SIZE FITS MOST - Prism spectacles can be worn over prescription glasses for a crisp and clear image for any user. Glasses do not magnify or focus images, but simply tilt images at a 90-degree angle in order to view vertical images while in a horizontal position
- ✅ LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE - Lazy glasses made of high-qualified optical reflecting prisms and sky blue durable plastic materials. The special spectacles are as similar in shape as ordinary glasses. Lightweight and easy to travel with. Throw in your bag or bring on a plane or morning train commute
- ✅ Widely Used - These lay flat bed reading glasses help bedridden patients, those recovering from surgery, pregnant women on bed rest, or anyone else needing to remain in bed for long periods of time to experience relief and re-engage with entertainment. Also an excellent choice for anyone else who spends time reading or watching TV in bed and struggles to find a comfortable or sustainable position
- ✅ 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Package Includes 2 Bed Prism Glasses. I am a US SELLER and customer service is #1 priority. Not satisfied; Get a FULL REFUND. Please contact us if you have any concerns
- 🎄Gender - Unisex.Suitable for all kinds of people to wear
- 🎄MATERIAL - Polycarbonate.Built to last.Enjoy a quality life with the glasses
- 🎄Made to high optical standards and can be worn over spectacles.
- 🎄Young fashion - a new game try it, lying at home watching TV or videos,reading books ect.
- 🎄Make your experience much more bearable Watch TV, read books or just watch the world go by without lifting your head
- Prism spectacles can be worn over prescription glasses for a crisp and clear image for any user. Glasses do not magnify or focus images, but simply tilt images at a 90-degree angle in order to view vertical images while in a horizontal position.
- These lay flat bed reading glasses help bedridden patients, those recovering from surgery, pregnant women on bed rest, or anyone else needing to remain in bed for long periods of time to experience relief and re-engage with entertainment. Also an excellent choice for anyone else who spends time reading or watching TV in bed and struggles to find a comfortable or sustainable position.
- Prism bed spectacles allow users to read text or watch television from a lying down position, without having to crane or bend their neck. This reading position helps prevent neck and eye strain from awkward and uncomfortable reading positions, as it allows users to lay completely flat in bed with a book propped up in their lap or viewing a television on a wall or table.
- Durable plastic with mirrors. Lightweight and easy to travel with. Throw in your bag or bring on a plane or morning train commute. One size fits most. Glasses measure 8 inches long x 6.5 inches wide x 1.75 inches high.
- A trusted Vermont seller! For years Evelots has provided unique products with a 30 day easy return policy, and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
You may also like
It took longer than you would’ve wanted, but the world is finally letting you become an actual spy! WISEUP’s regular-looking glasses feature a mini camera you can turn on and off at your convenience. The image is crystal-clear, and there’s a Micro SD card for transferring files onto other devices.
Let’s get real – we are all still waiting for our letter from Hogwarts. While you’re waiting, why not bring some magic into your home with this wand remote control. With 13 spells…erm…codes to choose from and learn, you can feel just like Harry! Just flick and swish!
Don’t you hate it when you have to struggle to snack properly while reading?! If only there was a way to reliably keep the pages of a book open with one hand. Well, there is a solution to the snacking issue! This lovely walnut page holder will make snacking, drinking and smoking while reading a breeze!
What says class better than a feces pun proudly displayed in your guest bathroom? This lavatory mist features jasmine and red tea, but the real star is the image of Pootin sitting on his horse, with a caption above him saying “I cover your filthy secrets. I bring odor to its knees”.
You’re really not supposed to drink more than a glass of wine, but you feel like you could gulp down the entire bottle? This wine glass was made to help with that exact problem! Big enough to hold a whole bottle, this glass has I Only Have Time for ONE Glass of Wine written on it in huge, block letters.
Make sure no one ever comes near your spare keys! Let’s face it – doormats and flower pots don’t make for the best hiding spots. After all, it’s where everybody keeps them. But hiding them inside fake, but realistic dog poop will surely do the trick of repelling potential thieves.
If your cat could talk, you’d definitely get into trouble for buying this. But she can’t, so you can go about your business, trying to make your loved ones think she can. This gift box is empty, but it features images of the animal translator collar that’s allegedly inside.
If regular journal keeping just isn’t something you can see yourself doing, Keri Smith has the right task for you. In Wreck This Journal, she invites you to poke holes through pages, deface scrapbook photos, and the like. If you’re wondering what exactly you’d end up with, you know what to do.
Be the author of the next book you’ll read. If that sounds interesting, get your hands on Finish This Book, the work of bestselling author Keri Smith and, of course, yourself. You’ll start by undergoing secret intelligence training, but nobody really knows where your journey will take you.
There’s no way to track time that’s quite as mesmerizingly beautiful as with this unique hourglass. Placed on an elegant wooden base, it uses a hidden magnet to pull down ferrous sand. While falling, the sand creates lovely stalagmites you can admire for a lot longer than the one-minute countdown.
Take your gaming sessions to a whole other level by using a great-looking, high-performance keyboard. Its top-quality injection molded keycaps make it perfect for gamers, programmers and writers alike. LED effects with three different brightness settings add a touch of cool to your devices.
Learn how to take truly stunning photos without having to memorize any technical terms. This book contains only information that’s useful to you when you’re ready to snap that perfect shot. Not to mention that it’s packed with gorgeous examples of professional photography.