EcoQube Terrarium + Tank [Review 2020]
Also good products
- Mini home ecosystem: the water garden is a self-cleaning fish Tank Aquarium that grows organic microgreens on top! This tank is a scaled-down hydroponics system - The fish waste fertilizes the plants & the plants clean the water. Use greens in smoothies or salads.
- Great gift: This kit has been ranked among top holiday gifts, gardening gifts, teachers gifts & unique gifts. It comes ready to gift in beautiful packaging & will be sure to be the gift of the year. Go ahead & treat yourself or a loved one Today!
- Everything included: just pick out your new finned friend (fish coupon included) and you'll be growing in no time! Harvest organic microgreens from your aquarium in just 10 days. A great gift for kids, teachers, foodies & gardening Lovers - no green thumb needed!
- Made in the USA & 100% Guaranteed to grow: all Back to the Roots indoor gardening kits are backed by this promise – if your kit doesn't grow as described, we'll replace it free of charge or provide a 100% refund. Refill kits are also available.
- Experience the magic of aquaponics: what began as a curiosity for urban farming has turned into a passion to reconnect families to food through our indoor gardening kits. Join us on our mission to help everyone experience the magic of growing their own food!
- Beautiful curved glass plant terrarium and small fish aquarium combined into one aquatic ecosystem that creates a lush planter environment. Grow live plants along with your fish.
- Terrarium kit features a 1.85 gallon crystal clear glass tank, aquaponic waterfall, rockscape with planting pods, and deluxe artificial plant pack.
- Integrated water filter keeps aquarium water fresh and healthy. Pump circulates water through cascading waterfall providing nutrients to plants through hydroponics.
- High powered LED plant growth light helps live plant thrive in the ecosystem. Grow watercress, English ivy, jade and herbs in your terrarium.
- Aquarium is suitable for small fish such as guppies, goldfish, zebras and more. Terrarium tank measures 10.5 in deep by 9.5 in wide by 11.8 inches high and fits on any desk, dresser, or tabletop.
- FULL SPECTRUM: The 6500K natural light with the dedicated white, blue and red diodes has just the wavelengths which are the most conducive to plant growth. Not include extraneous colors such as green, orange, pink, etc. which grow algae.
- BRIGHTER & MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT:With more leds , higher lumens ,stronger illuminance,but lower energy consumption,this light for 12 inch to 18 inch fish tank has 42 leds ,700 lumens, 2700lux illuminance at 12'', energy consume 8W.
- BRIGHTNESS ADJUST & TIME SETTING: This led aquarium light with an external multi-function controller which can be adjust the light brightness from 100% to 10%, also can be set the lighting time to 3, 6 or 12 hours.
- 3 LIGHT MODES: White+Blue+red LEDS on,white+red LEDS on and only blue LEDS on. It is not only create a light that mimics the natural underwater effect of sunlight, but also allow for aquarium night time enjoyment.
- BEAUTIFUL & FUNCTIONAL:Aluminum housing which is slim and sturdy;Adjustable mounting legs can expand from 12 inch to 18 inch,sutable for most tanks with cover or no, with rims or rimless.
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- German (Publication Language)
- Wrecking Light (Publisher)
You may also like
What says class better than a feces pun proudly displayed in your guest bathroom? This lavatory mist features jasmine and red tea, but the real star is the image of Pootin sitting on his horse, with a caption above him saying “I cover your filthy secrets. I bring odor to its knees”.
You’re really not supposed to drink more than a glass of wine, but you feel like you could gulp down the entire bottle? This wine glass was made to help with that exact problem! Big enough to hold a whole bottle, this glass has I Only Have Time for ONE Glass of Wine written on it in huge, block letters.
Make sure no one ever comes near your spare keys! Let’s face it – doormats and flower pots don’t make for the best hiding spots. After all, it’s where everybody keeps them. But hiding them inside fake, but realistic dog poop will surely do the trick of repelling potential thieves.
If your cat could talk, you’d definitely get into trouble for buying this. But she can’t, so you can go about your business, trying to make your loved ones think she can. This gift box is empty, but it features images of the animal translator collar that’s allegedly inside.
If regular journal keeping just isn’t something you can see yourself doing, Keri Smith has the right task for you. In Wreck This Journal, she invites you to poke holes through pages, deface scrapbook photos, and the like. If you’re wondering what exactly you’d end up with, you know what to do.
Be the author of the next book you’ll read. If that sounds interesting, get your hands on Finish This Book, the work of bestselling author Keri Smith and, of course, yourself. You’ll start by undergoing secret intelligence training, but nobody really knows where your journey will take you.
There’s no way to track time that’s quite as mesmerizingly beautiful as with this unique hourglass. Placed on an elegant wooden base, it uses a hidden magnet to pull down ferrous sand. While falling, the sand creates lovely stalagmites you can admire for a lot longer than the one-minute countdown.
Take your gaming sessions to a whole other level by using a great-looking, high-performance keyboard. Its top-quality injection molded keycaps make it perfect for gamers, programmers and writers alike. LED effects with three different brightness settings add a touch of cool to your devices.
Learn how to take truly stunning photos without having to memorize any technical terms. This book contains only information that’s useful to you when you’re ready to snap that perfect shot. Not to mention that it’s packed with gorgeous examples of professional photography.